Polytechnic Course, Polytechnic Course Eligibility, Technical Course, Polytechnic Course: As we will see there are several Polytechnic Courses are available and every student wants to do a diploma course other than the Engineering course or any other courses. This is because of the time duration, as this polytechnic course has been completed within 3 years while other engineering courses take around 4 years of the time period. This course availability will be increasing day by day. Let us tell you all that the Polytechnic is a type of technical institute, that provide various applied science, industrial arts courses. As we can see several students can pursue this course after class 10 or ITI. Here in this article, we will discuss all important information related to the Polytechnic Course, Eligibility conditions, and much other information. All interested students should read this article very carefully.
Let us tell you all that In India, there exist several Polytechnic Colleges, namely:
- Women’s Polytechnic Colleges
- Government Polytechnic Colleges
- Private or Self Financial Polytechnic Colleges
These courses are very famous in India, as from this we can get a job in a particular field. Now, after this, this course again has two parts. Two parts such as:
- Technical Diploma or Diploma course in the field of Engineering.
- Non-Technical Diploma Courses
Time Period of Polytechnic Course
Here we will discuss the time period of this polytechnic course. All candidates need to know about the particular time taken to complete this course.
- As we know, this Polytechnic college provides several diploma and postgraduate courses. Every course has its own time duration to complete that particular course. Some courses are for 3 years, 1 year, or 2 years. Let us tell you all that these three-year polytechnic diploma courses include Architectural Assistantship, Electrical Engineering, etc. The syllabus of that particular course will be made according to the practical and theoretical knowledge of the student. This means that by completing this course, every student should get a job in a particular field.
- The name of subjects that were of two-year is as follows Pharmacy, Library and Information Sciences, etc. And, the one-year polytechnic course is as follows in Beauty & Health Care, Marketing & Sales Management, etc.
Some of the Polytechnic Course that every student can opt after studying Class 10 or Class 12 are given as follows:
- Diploma in Textile Engineering
- Diploma in Power Engineering
- Diploma in plastic technology
- Diploma in Mining Engineering
- Diploma in IT Engineer
- Diploma in Petroleum Engineer
- Diploma in Agriculture Engineer
- And etc.
Let us tell you all that if any female candidates who belong to New Delhi and want to pursue a Polytechnic course, then they will apply in South Delhi Polytechnic for Women, New Delhi. This Institute is for only women. And, also stable Fees Structure. Here we will discuss the Fees Structure in this Institute. For this, read all important information as given below:
|First Term||Second Term||Third Term||Fourth Term|
|Total (in INR)||23,000-||18,000-||17,000-||17,000/-|
- Fees should be the same for all Department candidates.
- Every candidate has to pay their fees through Cash, Local Cheque, Bank Draft only. In case of any mistake, then there is a penalty.
- All Demand Draft and cheque should be payable to South Delhi Polytechnic for Women.
- No fees or amount should be refundable by a polytechnic, whether the student joins or not.
- First-term fees should be paid during an Admission time.
- Second-term fees should be paying around September 10.
- Third-term fees should be paying around December 10.
- Fourth-term fees should be paying around February 10.
- Every student needs to keep safe all payment receipt of the fees that you paid. Let us tell you all that for every year, it is important to pay first term fees on time which is 15 May every year.
- It is important to pay your polytechnic fees on time. Because every defaulter has to pay a fine of Rs.500/-.
If anyone wants to take admission in South Delhi Polytechnic For Women, New Delhi, then she must know about the Institute information. This institute is only for women. Here we provide you with information about the college, which is given as follows:
The time period in all department students is from 8.30 a.m. to 12.15 p.m. All Faculty Timings is from 8.15 a.m. to 2.45 p.m. College directors are very great and punctual about the polytechnic college or institution decorum.
TIMINGS OF OFFICE ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- For all Students: 12.15 p.m. to 2.30 p.m.
- For all General Public: 9.00 a.m. to 2.30 p.m
- For all Parents & Guardians: 1.00 p.m. to 2.00. P.m.
Important Note: All mentioned timings are given as per the department rules & regulation. Timings play an important role when parents meet all faculty members. And, most importantly, during college hours, all teachers should not leave their Labs, Classrooms, and Studios.
Get to know more information related to South Delhi Polytechnic For Women, then Click Here.
Polytechnic Admission Form: Click Here
I just hope that every one of you will understand this article very carefully. If there is anybody who did not get this article and want to know more about it, then you may ask all your queries in the given comment box.