Best Polytechnic Course, Apply Online, Best Course in Polytechnic: As we know, there are several courses available in this education field. Every student gets worried about choosing a particular course to make their career better and good. Nowadays, students have more than more options for careers and choose the right course. So, the polytechnic course is one of the best courses that are available, and most of the students can opt for this course. This course has included the number of colleges. Every year, there are a huge number of applicants who can take part in this course and make their career. Here in this article, we will discuss everything related to the Polytechnic Course. All interested students who want to do this course, kindly read this article.
This Polytechnic course has a sudden increase in their values, demand, and rise in jobs. It is a type of diploma course in the field of technology. So, it is for only those students who are from the technical studies background. This means that their educational qualifications are from the technical field. After this diploma course, all students can choose B. Tech, B.E course for higher studies in the technology field. Or you may opt lateral entry for these courses.
Best Polytechnic (Diploma) Courses in India
Now, here we will discuss all the best courses in Polytechnic (Diploma). Due to its popularity, this polytechnic course has shaped a new career in India. Now, there are several courses available in this Polytechnic, i.e. diploma courses. So, the list of all polytechnic courses are given as follows:
- Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering
- Diploma in Art and Craft
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering
- Diploma in Ceramic Engineering
- Diploma in Mining Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics and Communication
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering
- Diploma in Fashion Engineering
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Diploma in Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Diploma in Interior Decoration
- Diploma in IT Engineering
- Diploma in Infrastructure Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Dairy Technology and Engineering
- Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
- Diploma in Agricultural Engineering
- Diploma in Motorsport Engineering
- Diploma in Power Engineering
- Diploma in Petroleum Engineering
- Diploma in Textile Engineering
- Diploma in Food Processing and Technology
- Diploma in Aerospace Engineering
- Diploma in Environmental Engineering
- Diploma in Genetic Engineering
- Diploma in Production Engineering
- Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering
- Diploma in Plastics Engineering
The Process of Admission
As we know, there are several Polytechnic Institutes and colleges available in India. And, most importantly, every institute or college has its own rules & regulations related to the admission process. Some college or institute is government, some are private. So, differ in the admission process. In some of the cases, the institute takes an entrance exam while selecting or admission in this course. If candidates score minimum marks in this entrance exam, then only they take admission in this particular course. Otherwise, no admission. Let us tell you all that the minimum eligibility conditions for all Polytechnic students should be passed in class 10. It is not like that all colleges or institutes have the same eligibility conditions. It differs according to the college or institutes. Some of the institutes follow first come first procedure, while some check all eligibility criteria and marks obtained in the entrance exam.
Some of the government, as well as Public Sector companies, hire all polytechnic diploma candidates. Name of these companies are as follows:
- Indian Army
- BSNL: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
- IPCL: Indian Petro Chemicals Limited
- GAIL: Gas Authority of India Limited
- Jobs in Indian Railways
- DRDO: Defence Research and Development Organization
- Jobs in Irrigation Departments
- ONGC: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
- Jobs in Infrastructure Development Agencies
- BHEL: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Jobs in Public Work Departments
- NTPC: National Thermal Power Corporation
- NSSO: National Sample Survey Organization
Like everyone knows that many private companies are available to provide a polytechnic course. Some of the private companies that hire Polytechnic Candidates, names are given below:
- Construction Firms: DLF, Jaypee Associated, Unitech, GMR Infra, Mitas, etc.
- Mechanical Engineering Firms: ACC Limited, Voltas, Hindustan Unilever, etc.
- Airlines: Spicejet, Jet Airways, Indigo, etc.
- Electrical or Power Firms: BSES, Siemens, Tata Power, L&T, etc.
- Communication Firms: Reliance Communications, Idea Cellular, Bharti Airtel, etc.
- Computer Engineering Firms: HCL, Polaris, TCS, Wipro, etc.
- Automobiles – Toyota, Maruti Suzuki, TATA Motors, Bajaj Auto, Mahindra, etc.
Let us tell you all that if any female candidates who belong to New Delhi and want to pursue a Polytechnic course, then they will apply in South Delhi Polytechnic for Women, New Delhi. This Institute is for only women. And, also stable Fees Structure. Here we will discuss the Fees Structure in this Institute. For this, read all important information as given below:
|First Term||Second Term||Third Term||Fourth Term|
|Total (in INR)||23,000-||18,000-||17,000-||17,000/-|
- Fees should be the same for all Department candidates.
- Every candidate has to pay their fees through Cash, Local Cheque, Bank Draft only. In case of any mistake, then there is a penalty.
- All Demand Draft and cheque should be payable to South Delhi Polytechnic for Women.
- No fees or amount should be refundable by a polytechnic, whether the student joins or not.
- First-term fees should be paid during an Admission time.
- Second-term fees should be paying around September 10.
- Third-term fees should be paying around December 10.
- Fourth-term fees should be paying around February 10.
- Every student needs to keep safe all payment receipt of the fees that you paid. Let us tell you all that for every year, it is important to pay first term fees on time which is 15 May every year.
- It is important to pay your polytechnic fees on time. Because every defaulter has to pay a fine of Rs.500/-.
Get to know more information related to South Delhi Polytechnic For Women, then Click Here.
I just hope that every student should get this article very well. If there is any query related to this article, then ask all your queries in the given comment box.