Admission in Polytechnic College, Polytechnic College, Polytechnic Institute, Polytechnic Entrance Exam, Get Admission in South Delhi Polytechnic College: Those students who want to start their career in the field of Engineering can pursue polytechnic courses or doing a diploma course in polytechnic. Does every student want to know how to get admission to polytechnic college? Here in this article, we will give you an exact answer to your question about the different ways to get admission to Polytechnic College. For admission to a polytechnic college, there are several entrance exams held, and it is for state-to-state. Every state government provides an entrance exam according to the education board system. Let us tell you all that this polytechnic course duration is three years. So, all interested applicants should apply for this course after completing class 10 or after class 12 exams.
List of Entrance Exams (Polytechnic Course)
Here we discuss all entrance exams that will be conducted by every state. With the help of this entrance exam, the process of admission will get easier. Some of the institutes will accept the degree of polytechnic course while taking admission in B.Tech. So, the list of all polytechnic Entrance exams according to the state-wise are given as follows:
|Name of State||Name of Entrance Exam|
|Andhra Pradesh||AP POLYCET, AP DEECET|
|Telangana||TS POLYCET, TS DEECET|
|Madhya Pradesh||MP PPT|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Arunachal PAT|
|Delhi (state)||CET Delhi|
|Jharkhand||Jharkhand Polytechnic (PECE)|
|Haryana||Haryana Polytechnic DET|
|Jammu and Kashmir||JKPET|
|Goa||Goa Polytechnic Admission|
Eligibility Conditions for Polytechnic Entrance Exam
According to the states, there is a distribution of eligibility conditions for the entrance exam of Polytechnic. Eligibility Conditions are given as follows:
Here we discuss the eligibility conditions for JEECUP Polytechnic Entrance Exam. The steps are:
- Every applicant should be a citizen of India and his or her identity be an Indian.
- Applicant age should be 14 years as of 1 July.
- If you are living in Uttar Pradesh, then you should have a domicile certificate.
- Those who live in Uttar Pradesh must qualify for their class 10 or 12 studies from school.
- For this entrance exam, the minimum education qualification is of class 10 passed.
- Every applicant needs to pass their recent education with a minimum of 35% of marks from any recognized board.
CET Delhi Eligibility
Here we discuss the eligibility conditions for CET Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam. The steps are:
- For this, the applicant should be an Indian.
- While appearing for this exam, all applicants have to bring their PAN Card or Aadhaar Card with them.
- For the entrance exam, the applicant should have to clear class 10 or 12 examinations.
- Applicants should be passed their previous examination with at least 35% of marks in the subjects of Physics, Maths, and Chemistry.
- For this entrance exam, all applicants must clear their class 12 board exams from the CBSE board.
- For this entrance exam, all applicants must clear with the help of three mentioned subjects named as English, Science, and Mathematics.
Here we discuss the eligibility conditions for DCECE Polytechnic Entrance Exam. The steps are:
- For this, the applicant should be an Indian.
- The applicant has a resident certificate in the Bihar state.
- All applicants whose parents were doing government jobs or they are a government employee in Bihar are also applying for this entrance exam.
- Applicant minimum age should be 19 years as of 1 July.
- Applicants must clear class 10 or any equivalent exam with an experience of a minimum of 2 years in a particular company, firm, organization, institute, or any government organization.
- Can obtain a minimum of 50% marks in both Science and Mathematics subjects.
While applying for the entrance exam, everyone needs to know all the important eligibility criteria or conditions of this entrance exam. Because without eligibility, all applicants should not take admission to this Polytechnic course.
Name of Top Private Polytechnic Colleges 2020
Here we will provide you with a list of all private polytechnic colleges 2020. Name of all top private polytechnic colleges are given as follows:
|Kota Polytechnic College||Uttaranchal University|
|Lovely Professional University||Raffles University, Rajasthan|
|Sunder Deep Group of Institutions, Uttar Pradesh||Sage University, Indore|
|Dr Subhash Technical Campus||Brindavan Group of Institutions, Bangalore|
|Brainware University, Kolkata||Bharat Institute of Technology, Meerut|
|NSHM Knowledge Campus, Durgapur||Jaipur National University|
|Sanskar Educational Group, Ghaziabad||Rai University, Ahmedabad|
If anyone wants to take admission in South Delhi Polytechnic For Women, New Delhi, then she must know about the Institute information. This institute is only for women. Here we provide you with information about the college, which is given as follows:
The time period for all department students is from 8.30 a.m. to 12.15 p.m. All Faculty Timings is from 8.15 a.m. to 2.45 p.m. College directors are very great and punctual about the polytechnic college or institution decorum.
TIMINGS OF OFFICE ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- For all Students: 12.15 p.m. to 2.30 p.m.
- For all General Public: 9.00 a.m. to 2.30 p.m
- For all Parents & Guardians: 1.00 p.m. to 2.00. P.m.
Important Note: All mentioned timings are given as per the department rules & regulation. Timings play an important role when parents meet all faculty members. And, most importantly, during college hours, all teachers should not leave their Labs, Classrooms, and Studios.
Get to know more information related to South Delhi Polytechnic For Women, then Click Here.
Polytechnic Admission Form: Click Here
I hope every one of you will understand this article very carefully. If anyone has any doubt or query related to the process of admission in the Polytechnic Course, then he or she asks all your queries in the given comment box.