A career in Polytechnic, Admission in B.Tech after Polytechnic, Different ways to get admission in B.tech after Polytechnic: Polytechnic, which means a diploma in the field of Engineering & Technical education and it comes under the engineering courses that mainly focus on skill-oriented training and practical study. If any student wants to do any higher-level education, then he or she must choose the B.Tech option after completing a polytechnic course. Here in this article, we will try to discuss all related information about admission in B.Tech after Polytechnic, various advantages, job scope, and top colleges from where we can pursue B.Tech after Polytechnic.
Need for B.Tech after polytechnic
As we know that if anyone pursues B.Tech after Polytechnic, then it is a perfect option for them in terms of knowledge and career opportunities. In fact, after completing B.Tech, the candidate has a chance to get a job in the government sector, while polytechnic students should get an opportunity to work with top organizations. If anyone wishes to do a B.Tech course after Polytechnic in the same field, then they can do so and become a specialized person in that particular field. Let us tell you all that after completing Polytechnic; students can get a lateral entry for the B.tech course in the second year.
Different ways to pursue B.tech after Polytechnic
As we can see that there are several benefits to those students who have completed the polytechnic course and now they want to study B.Tech. Those students get admission in B.Tech easily through a lateral entry or by giving an Engineering Entrance Exam.
Let us tell you all, with the help of lateral entry you can directly get access in the B.Tech Second year. The entrance exam of lateral entry is a type of State-level exam. During counselling, the student can opt for college according to their rank. Many colleges have reserved seats for some category of people. For lateral entry, only some of the engineering colleges can take this rule. IIT has no lateral entry option. Those who are interested in getting admission through an entrance exam, they can do so by just giving an entrance exam of JEE and get admission in the first year.
If anyone wants to take admission in South Delhi Polytechnic For Women, New Delhi, then she must know about the Institute information. This institute is only for women. Here we provide you with information about the college, which is given as follows:
The time period in all department students is from 8.30 a.m. to 12.15 p.m. All Faculty Timings is from 8.15 a.m. to 2.45 p.m.
College Director is very great and punctual about the polytechnic college or institution decorum.
TIMINGS OF OFFICE ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- For all Students: 12.15 p.m. to 2.30 p.m.
- For all General Public: 9.00 a.m. to 2.30 p.m
- For all Parents & Guardians: 1.00 p.m. to 2.00. P.m.
Important Note: All mentioned timings are given as per the department rules & regulation. Timings play an important role when parents meet all faculty members. And, most importantly, during college hours, all teachers should not leave their Labs, Classrooms, and Studios.
Career Scope of B.Tech after Polytechnic
Let us tell you all that there is a huge number of scope for those students who have completed B.Tech after Polytechnic as there are various career opportunities for all students in the private as well as public sectors. But, still, many companies offer jobs only for those candidates who have completed a Polytechnic degree rather than B.Tech.
Career Scope for all Polytechnic Candidates:
- Service Engineer
- Product Developer
- Assistant Designer
- Junior Engineer
Career Scope for all students who have completed B.Tech after Polytechnic:
- Get Government jobs such as Indian Railway
- Airport Authority of India
- Power Grid
- Electricity Department
All polytechnic students can also work for various organizations such as Maruti Suzuki, Bombay Dyeing, Tata Motors, Infosys, HCL, Siemens, etc.
Name of all Top Engineering Institutes that offer B.Tech after Polytechnic with the help of Lateral Entry
The name of all top Engineering Institutes are as follows:
- Manipal Institute Of Technology, Manipal
- Anna University, Tamil Nadu
- Kalinga Institute Of Industrial Technology [KIIT], Bhubaneswar
- Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- RV College of Engineering, [RVCE] Bangalore
- Amity University, Uttar Pradesh
- PES University, Bengaluru
- Thapar Institute Of Engineering & Technology, Punjab
- Vishwakarma Institute of Technology [VIT], Pune
- New Horizon College Of Engineering [NHCE], Bengaluru
- PSG College Of Technology, Coimbatore
- Siddaganga Institute Of Technology [SIT], Tumkur
- Delhi Technological University [DTU], Delhi
- Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute [VJTI], Mumbai
- College of Engineering [COEP], Pune
- Ramaiah Institute Of Technology [MSRIT], Bengaluru
- Nitte Meenakshi Institute Of Technology [NITTE], Bengaluru
- Pondicherry College Of Engineering [PEC], Puducherry
- BMS College of Engineering, [BMSCE], Bengaluru
I just hope everyone will understand this article very well and gain knowledge. If you still have any problem related to this article, then ask your queries in the given comment box.